Photos of your engine bays

Thats sounds good. For me and many others the engine bay of the GT has always been a high point. It would be interesting to see how you would cover it Good luck

Cheers I’ll set it for the summer

1 Like

Wow… Somebody has really been wrenching her… Stunning result

yes mainly me, and all big up grades done by two companies. Thankyou :

1 Like

9 Likes

Very nice and proper

1 Like

10 Likes

Hi mate, great looking engine bay and welcome to the club.

The heart of the beast. Very nice.

Im surprised that no one has mentioned that ARC spark plug cover. Holy grail JDM item! Ive seen one for sale but it was $900 USD plus shipping from Japan :frowning:

1 Like

Hehe, someone noticed ! Think there were something like 10 made, I know where there is / was another but that’s not been seen for years!

I have some GTO 1/4 window covers too

Oh and …

Yes I have a DSSC brand new in the box with the Defi HUD. Was going to put that in the car but now have an AEM CD-7 to install instead …

3 Likes

Ugh thats sooooo awesome! Another holy grail item. The AEM CD7 is cool and honestly has a ton more functionality but the Defi is in a whole other level lol.

1 Like

10 Likes

Sweet and clean. Like

Most recent photo of my '99 3000GT SL engine bay.

10 Likes

Here is my 1991 GTO 3000 VR4 Twin Turbo
183000kms on the clock

6 Likes

Dry clean and tidy. You did it right

I will say this just be careful with that cold air intake. Most times if your are is completely stock, the cold air intake wont do anything at all except potentially suck water into your engine and cause it to hydro lock.

1 Like

I kept my stock intake filter I might just go back to it, the K&N did add a bit more response though

very nice. jealous but impressed