Nice looking motor mate.

1 Like

Thank you spursman , keeping the classics alive

1 Like

Looking good. Any more pix?

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

In the US do some vr4 models come standard with cloth seats? I ask as in the uk the only twin turbo models I’ve seen have leather seats

Yes, back in the day there was a base model with cloth seats but they still have lumbar adjustment and the sides also adjust . Lightweight version.

1995 3000GT Spyder VR-4
One of my dream cars growing up, glad to finally have the opportunity of owning one…and I can say it was worth the wait. I’ve never experienced a more versatile GT car so capable of delivering power, comfort, handling and, most importantly, fun in the sun!

9 Likes

That is stunning. I gotta get me one of those.

4 Likes

These cars look stunning as convertibles… Those lines, oooh those lines

2 Likes

Beautiful they are getting really rare and yours looks mint looks so good with the top down :+1::+1:

1 Like

Hi all. This is my 1993 gto tt. I have owned it since 2013. Since owning it i have fully forged the engine. and had it resprayed grace silver. Was originally gentle silver.

5 Likes

Hi Pete
Welcome to the forum.The car is looking good.

Hi Joe
Thankyou for accepting me to the forum. Im already a subscriber to your YouTube channel. Great content and well presented. Will look forward to future video’s

Man that is sexy. Very nice choice of color!

1 Like

I want the convertible!!! Those are rather hard to find. Well done keeping it looking so good!!

1 Like

Thanks mate. Yeah i would love a convertible too.shame they where only sold on the US market

You can always make your own :smile:

7 Likes