Photos of your engine bays

Hi Marc
I do not know a lot about engine accessories for performance or what the factory engines share but I believe mine is just a basic set up
Based on my engine bay photo can you tell me more about how it is set up, minus the mods and bling. Not a good photo and I have a lot to do to make it look like the ones I’ve seen here. 1994

6 Likes

6 Likes

I am no expert you would need Joe’s input for that, but from the look of your car I am assuming that you like me dont have ABS although you seem to have cruise control have you got ECS or are the polished ally over the strut tops just very attractive covers.

Just the covers. I’ve always felt the flat strut tops of the tower didn’t seem quite right. I do no know yet if the tower covers are the answer but for now I like them.

6 Likes

Nice I like the injector covers, I almost bought one. I’ve forgotten the source do you still have yours?

1 Like

Thank you. Yes I bought it from Keith Harrison. He makes small batches irregularly so im not sure when is the next time he will make some more. Maybe in the winter when things are slow for him.

1 Like

Thanks for the information

1 Like

Thanks mate - I deleted the air con completely, is it them pipes you mean? the ones that run to the back of the engine bay.

I messaged someone a while back about this. He had one for sale but I do not remember if it was he. Do you have contact info?

1 Like

Yeah I have him on Facebook. Here is the link: Facebook

1 Like

He must be busy I cannot seem to reach him. That is if I have the correct person.

Imgur

A shot from a few years back - lots changed since then !

11 Likes

I like very much, nice and clean and planned well. I’ve been wondering about the air intake filter, are there size requirements and does yours provide better performance?

Here is the filter -

It’s a 4.5” inlet - I have had it on the car for around 10 years now and seems to have performed well

Will build a small wall to give it a little more separation from the main engine bay, or I might go for something more custom :slight_smile:

Was running on a MAFT-pro at the time and running speed density means there is no MAF there with that filter

1 Like

6 Likes

Where did you get your bolt caps?

If I remember. They were bought at Canadian Tire back in 1999-2000.

Thanks I’m sure they must be in USA somewhere. Do they just pop on top of bolt?

They have different sizes. 12mm and 10mm is the ones to get. The covers do fit tight but also comes with double sided foam tape for extra security.