Owners ages, just out of interest

60 here, and I intend to drive and maintain mine as long as I can put one leg by the other. Had her for 6 years now.

2 Likes

53 here, I’ve had my ‘92 3000GT SL for almost 24 years now and she’s still my daily driver. I’ve always tried keeping her looking like new (or better)! :grin:

3 Likes

66 here in Maryland USA. I have a 94 Stealth R/T that I got used in 1995 with 22K on her. 28 years later she has 268,000 miles and still kicking, mostly, lol. But has door dings, some clear coat fade on front right finder but still looks good and turns heads sometimes while driving.

3 Likes
  1. Just bought mine few month ago. rust free 1991 VR4. Tomorrow will take it to a painter. Took off every panel/molding etc so that the body can be restored in the best quality possible.
4 Likes

Welcome, make sure underneath is treated and all cavity areas. Hope all goes well.

1 Like

Got mine when I was 15 and Im 32 now only had it fixed by a shop 2 times plus one alignment. I learned so much working on this car and Im so thankful it has lasted the years :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am 50 living in New Zealand no live most my life in UK until 12 years ago . I have 1991 Twin Turbo Man . car . had it for about 6 years now . still going strong on the road .

1 Like

62, '92 GTO TT imported from Japan in 2007.
Finally getting round to those ticking lifters…

3 Likes