Owners ages, just out of interest

59 have mine for 20 years !

2 Likes

Very similar to some of you guys. I’m 44 and I’ve had my 92 GTO VR4 for 20 years. Probably spent way too much and could of purchased a 911 for the money but honestly I love it and wouldn’t change the car. It only gets taken out on special occasions these days.

2 Likes

46 here. Bought my first one, a 98 in late 99, and sold it in 2002. Got my current 94 VR4 in early 2018.

3 Likes

Im late 50’s. But really I’m 15. Really immature too. Grow Old…not up!

3 Likes

Iam 56brought my first one in 2013 current car is #3 a twin turbo gto vr4

2 Likes

Yup getting under the hood is getting tougher and tougher.

59 years young. A few of my body parts are much younger such as new left shoulder only 6 mo old and new right shoulder on Dec 30th. Several parts of my right eye range in age from 2 - 20 years old. lol

1991 Dodge Stealth owned since 1996 and now has 240,000 miles and is in need of another paint job but otherwise good.

Intake: WisCo 8.5-1 pistons with enlarged valve clearance, DR-13G turbos, FIDENZA LIGHTENED FLYWHEEL, Chrome Y-Pipe, K&N Filter Charger, HKS SSBOV, TurboXs boost controller, Krankvents & 3SX solid pre turbo pipes.
Ignition: MSD 8.05mm spark plug wires, NGK Iridium BKR7E
Fuel: S-AFC, PTE 550cc injectors, Denso/Supra 310lph fuel pump, Fuel pump Hotwire kit, relay bypass, Summit Fuel Pressure Regulator, Filter, EK2MFG braided dual feed fuel line kit
Exhaust: EK2MFG EGR Blockoff Plates, DN downpipe, Main cat eliminator flex section, Gutted Pre Cats, Custom Cat back, mufflers and tips
Other: Front & Rear Strut bars, Stillen Cross Drilled Rotors, Custom built, Rear adjustable Camber arms, Pillar mounted Boost gauge, EK2MFG Bling Bling. Dyno 400 WHP

5 Likes

Bought '92 SL with son when he was 16 & I was 50. He’s the one that wanted to have the 3000GT. Being a car guy, he didn’t have to do much convincing (mom wasn’t thrilled but she didn’t overly object.). Seven years later and a few dollars later (a lot of few dollars), we are having a blast fixing and driving it. His mother text him the other day if he was going to ever sale the 3000GT, he text back simply “NO”.

2 Likes

60 up north here, car seems to get lower all the time even though it is lowered 1". Had 300zx, 3000gt, and the rt/TT. All sold in past few years but the TT.

1 Like

58 years old trying to restore a neglected N/A. Had it 18months now. Had skyline and 300zx before cant wait to drive the GTO.

4 Likes

37 has my car for 6 years or so.

1 Like

You won’t regret the wait the gto is much nicer to drive than the 300zx and the skyline

1 Like

Currently 37 years old/young depending who I’m dealing with.
Own a 1994 VR4 Stock with a BOV
Had a 1993 SL when I was 18 or 19 can’t really remember, still have it as parts car.

1 Like

37 only a year in so still not even begun Workington it properly lol

Im 39, still mentally aged 16 im trying to live my dream sports car with my 1991 gto tt trying against all odds to make it in the best possible way without exagerating in spending too much money. But always a pleasure driving her around. :slight_smile:

I am 34 and the first car I ever bought/owned is a 91 3000GT. Had it less than six months.

Wow! So many GTO drivers zooming around in their 70’s! hopefully I can still get in and out of the thing in my 70’s!

1 Like

77 YEARS AGE I HAVE HAD MY VR4 SINCE 1999
BOUGHT NEW UK SPEC LOVE THE CAR STILL ENJOY DRIVING IT [quote=“Marlowboy, post:1, topic:2175, full:true”]
Since putting my car up for Sale a couple of comments have been Posted about age, wondering how current owners are getting on age wise?
For the record, gulp, I’m 71 I feel 85 with my Hip but mentally still 18 until I try and get up from under the Car!
Am I the oldest owner, do I get a prize?
[/quote]

5 Likes

73 years young here in Dallas. Bought my 93 3000GTSL while it was still on the delivery truck in 93. Still looks brand new. Actually better! Have done all the maintenance myself over the years.

5 Likes

Im 73 and bought 92 Base model Stealth new in 92. It has 111,000 miles on it still runs great, just replaced fuel pump. Engine and transmission never opened up. They are great cars, easy to work on in some respects.

3 Likes

Hi great site age 78 my VR4 mitsi brought brand ne 1999 UK model pasion red love it

3 Likes

26 here ! Owned mine for 5 years, been in bits most of its life though

2 Likes