Lower window weather strips

I also got the tracking number less than 24hrs after paying… Also, the tracking worked, unlike when I buy stuff from china.

https://www.amazon.com/Mitsubishi-Weatherstrip-MB641307-MB641308-Compatible/dp/B0839K3QZK

i found these today . looks the biss

1 Like

I bought one off ebay with that same exact picture and it was one of the duplicate ones not the oem one. I would avoid that.

ok cool . any good ideas where to get from ?

or is 3SX the only place ?

plz help

I posted a link to where you can buy it on one of these threads. Type in google “window weatherstrip puente hills mitsubishi”

Thanks for the info i have asked them

Forgot to add to above . Cheng from facebook sent with tracking and it was 24 days . Came in solid cardboard tube and fitted perfectly $240 delivered UK and no import tax asked for by customs.

2 Likes

were those the 75 dollar strips? I heard she lowered the price because mitsubish apparently began reproduction of the weatherstrips but I could be wrong. I know for a fact I saw her listing them for 75 dollars per strip.

Yes but advertised at $150 plus carriage as only sold as pair. Rest of my price carriage and clearance to UK. She does the rear roof strip as well now .

Yeah I saw that, as well as hood struts now too I think.