Joes Gems section suspended

Hi guys
Sorry to say that I have had to temporarily suspend the Joes Gems section. My illness has taken a turn for the worse and I have now been admitted to hospital for a short while. This means that I will not be able to complete or post any orders and I don’t believe in taking money unless I can supply straight away. I hope to return to normal soon. I will also be releasing a message soon to update everyone on my progress.
Thanks for bearing with me.

24 Likes

Thank you for the update Joe and I wish you a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Good luck Joe, get better soon!

Stay strong Joe … All best wishes from here :heart:

Get well soon ,hope all goes well.

Get well soon Joe, you’re in our thoughts and prayers.
Enda

Get well soon joe
Jerry

Hi Joe, sorry to here you’re unwell wish you a speedy recovery, look after yourself bud

Sorry to hear all the best !

Best wishes and hope your on the mend soon Joe!

Hope all goes well Joe, Positive thoughts, You’ve got this mate !

Best wishes Joe, get well soon!

We need you. Get well soon Joe.

Get well soon :+1: keep rested!

Get well soon my friend, iam due to go into hospital next week for a major surgery, thinking of you and your family

Hi Joe
In your present circumstances it is very thoughtful of you to even bother to post about this, don’t worry about us, just concentrate on getting well, i am sure everyone’s best wishes go with you and when you are able or feel up to it, please let us all know how things are progressing for you

All the very best and concentrate on you.

1 Like

Take care Joe, all the best mate, get well soon. :+1:

Take care buddy I hope you have a speedy recovery :crossed_fingers:

Wishing for a good recovery Joe. Stay positive as I know it is hard but everyone here is certainly wishing you well.

Best wishes to you and your family, Joe. Thanks for letting us know how you are doing, we are looking forward to your recovery

1 Like