Joes Gems section suspended

All the best from here Joe, we are looking forward to your well being! :slight_smile:

Thanks Joe! Now take care of yourself and get better soon!

Hope all goes well joe. Get well soon

Sorry to hear Joe. Sincerely all the best.

Not sure what illness you have Joe but wish you a speedy recovery mate. Be strong.

Ray

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Joe te deseo una pronta recuperación y ponte fuerte, lo mas importante es la salud, con salud todas nuestras ilusiones sobre los 3000 gt son mas bonitas.

un cordial saludo

Translation

Joe I wish you a speedy recovery and get strong, the most important thing is health, with health all our illusions about 3000 gt are more beautiful.

a cordial greeting

1 Like

Thank you Fernando and welcome to the forum.
Would you like to tell us about your car?

Gracias Fernando y bienvenido al foro.
¿Quieres hablarnos de tu coche?

Me alegro de tu animo.

si , gracias.
tengo un 3000 gt vr4 año 1998 el del alerón alto , 325 cv.
creo que por no utilizarlo habitualmente, me dejo de funcionar el Cruise Control de repente, la luz del cuadro se enciende, pero cuando activas la palanca no responde, la parte del interior del motor esta correcta. Desmonte la palanca que va en el volante y estaba bien.
Crees que pueda ser el modulo electrónico del Cruise Control, en mi Mitsubishi el volante esta a la izquierda, donde se ubica el modulo? , crees que puede ser de eso ? tienes algún video donde lo pueda ver como lo haces, gracias

Eres un gran profesional todos aprendemos cosas contigo.

un cordial saludo

TRANSLATION

I’m glad of your encouragement.

Yes thanks.
I have a 3000 gt vr4 year 1998 the one with the high spoiler, 325 hp.
I think that because I don’t use it regularly, the Cruise Control suddenly stops working, the light on the frame comes on, but when you activate the lever it does not respond, the part inside the engine is correct. Remove the lever that goes on the steering wheel and it was fine.
Do you think it could be the electronic module of the Cruise Control, in my Mitsubishi the steering wheel is on the left, where is the module located? Do you think it could be that? Do you have a video where I can see how you do it, thanks

You are a great professional, we all learn things from you.

a cordial greeting

Mis mejores deseos, y que recuperes pronto,
Un saludo y muchos animos

The control module is one possibility but without seeing the car, it is only a guess. There is a video that gives the location of all of the interior control boxes.

El módulo de control es una posibilidad, pero sin ver el automóvil, es solo una suposición. Hay un video que muestra la ubicación de todas las cajas de control interiores.

Sorry to hear about you being sick. Hopefully you are feeling better now. Thank you for all the videos you have done to help out the community.

Get well soon.

Stay strong , Joe.
Everyone is routing for you
Hope you have a happy and peaceful Christmas

Hi Brian
Thanks for the well wishes.
Welcome to my forum. An update on my illness is available if you search for " go fund me"

Cheers Joe, yes go fund me send me regular updates I’ve been following this from the start

1 Like

Keep fighting and you’ll soon be back better than ever…