GoFundMe for Joe and His Family

This is such good news, keep fighting it mate, you can do this

There are definetely good news Joe, we all wish the best for you. Hopefuly you’ll recover as fast as a 1200 HP VR4 launch!!!

Joe, your attitude is amazing! I am a physican here in the States and have had a career-full of patients teach me just how absolute the Mind-Body-Spirit connection is. Those who recognize it, abide it, and nurture it have a much easier time than those who don’t. While it’s tough to know much about someone from an online forum, you do seem to project that balance, and I’m going to hope you continue to do so.

I’d also like to thank you. I am a full-time academic at a medical school now and spend many hours each week traching to med students, residents, and attending physicians. I am blessed to work with a lot of very talented teachers. So please take it with the most sincere intent when I say that your talent for teaching is a rare gift. So many teachers struggle to do what seems to come naturally to you. Using that gift to take the very complex and make it clear with the sole intent to help people you don’t even know is even more rare. Thank you for choosing to share your gift. As a teacher, you are truly inspiring.

4 Likes

Hi Kevin
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. It is comments like this that help me to do what I do and how I feel.

2 Likes

Im new to this forum but not new to the 3SI world. Ive seen several of your videos and didnt realize just how much you have done to help until recently. Thank you for all your efforts and Im sure you have helped many with your no BS to the point videos and post.

I’m sure most all of us have been touched by cancer in one way or another and you are in our thoughts and prayers. Im glad to hear you are feeling better and hopefully you are on the road to recovery.

It looks like you have a good following here and I hope I can contribute in the future.

2 Likes

Just another update.
I just released a video announcing my return to filming.
I have worked really hard to get back my health and strength. This has paid dividends and even shocked my consultant as to such a rapid recovery. Don’t get me wrong, I am not back to full health but I feel strong mentally and physically so I can once again return to a relatively normal life. I am mostly eating normal food but I can’t smell or taste it. The bad taste sensation from the throat has gone which makes life easier. I’m looking forward to getting back to filming in a couple of days .
Thank you all for your support.

19 Likes

Great news Joe, hope you get your taste back for the Turkey!

Great. We knew you’ve got what it takes :grinning:

1 Like

It is great to see you back filming and I am really pleased you are starting to make progress towards recovery. Wishing you and your family a great Christmas.

1 Like

Hey Joe! recently found your channel and forum! Sorry to hear about what your going through! Your in the thoughts and prayers of my family! Just made a donation, and everything went smooth!. Very happy to see the the goal amount is getting close to being meet! Keep fighting the good fight! Take care!

-Travis V

1 Like

Hey Joe, that’s fantastic news that you’re back home and made such as fast start to full recovery, its great to hear some good news for a change. Keep up the good fight mate,

Very best wishes to you and your family,

2 Likes

Great news Joe , all the best for Christmas and the new year.

Amazing News Joe!! all the best for Christmas and new year!

1 Like

Great news you are recovering at a above expected rate, please only do what you feel comfortable with and take everyone’s best wishes that all your senses return and you make a full recovery

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time, wishing you all the very best

Great to see and hear from you Joe. Happy Christmas to you and yours.
Enda

Fantastic! You are strong like our mitsubishi’s, keep it up. Happy Christmas

Fantastic

I love your videos. So we’ll dine. Easily the best I’ve seen.

Just replaced my window belts (seals) and did a few minor regulator adjustments. Your video was running constantly as I did it. Made it so easy.

Thanks for all your help

1 Like

Hi guys
I just wanted to let you know that I just had the results of my latest scan for cancer following my treatment.
I am very pleased to say that the scan showed no signs of cancer remaining.
I will now have to be scanned every 6 months for 5 years and if it does not return in this time, I will considered as cured. I am still in recovery from the radiotherapy but knowing that the cancer is at bay for now is a big relief.
Thank you all for your support over the last 6 months and new videos will follow soon.

25 Likes

That’s brilliant news Joe, really happy for you and your family.
Enda

That’s amazing news!!! I’m so happy for you Joe, congratulations!!!