GoFundMe for Joe and His Family

Hey Guys,
My name is Morgan. I don’t usually post on here, but I just wanted to let you all know that I set up up a GoFundMe page for Joe and his family after the release of his recent video addressing his cancer.
I think that he has done so much for all of us over the last couple of years and we have all saved a fortune or learnt something from his efforts.
Cancer is a horrible disease and his family will be going through a really tough time right now.
Maybe we could each give a little to help out.

All contributions will go to Joe and His family.

6 Likes

Thank you all, we have just raised £155, you honestly have no idea how happy it makes me to think of the support this community is able to show Joe and his family. Thank you.

Wow
Thank you so much for setting this up Morgan. I have been blown away by all of the support and encouragement shown by many in this community.
I have received endless messages and calls of support from all over the world which has touched me deep inside.
I am now half way through the first lot of treatment and things have not been going as well as I hoped. My body had such a bad reaction to the radiotherapy that the chemotherapy had to be suspended until a later date. I am no longer able to work and mostly bed bound due to lack of energy. The 80 mile round trip to hospital each day adds to the exhaustion but has to be done. The radiotherapy does significant damage to the face and throat which now prevents me from eating solid food and as of yesterday, I lost the ability to speak without pain.
Despite all of this, the support from this community has given me the strength to continue the fight and to continue to work on future filming plans.
The Go Fund Me will help my family greatly as we no longer have any income at the moment but the bills still have to be paid. This is going to be a much longer and harder battle than I ever expected but I am still resolute that I will come out at the other end and continue to be a part of the 3000gt/GTO community.
Thank you all for your support and please keep in touch.

15 Likes

Good luck Joe, I did put a Post on the “other” Site, sure you will get messages and hopefully donations from that side! Stay Strong!

3 Likes

Keep hanging in there Joe, everybody on the forum I am sure is wishing you well and just to point out that anyone who has purchased anything from the Joe’s Gems section of the site will have your bank details and can make a direct donation if they are not sure of the “Go Fund Me” platform.

All the very best to you, I appreciate you are a private person but please keep us updated with your progress as rest assured everyone IS interested

8 Likes

Just donated via the gofundme platform and got a receipt on my paypal. No issues. Keep battling Joe90 … you have an amazing mental strength

5 Likes

Hope things start getting easier soon Joe. On behalf of the whole community, we’re thinking of you.

6 Likes

Just donated through Gofundme. Many thanks for your help in the past and all the best.

5 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery Joe. Prayers to you and your family and I know we all look forward to seeing you soon :). Hopefully these donations will help you.

From across the pond,
Greg

6 Likes

Thank you all so much for your donations. We have raised £285 today, with a new top donation of £100! Thank you all for your contributions regardless of size. Hang in there Joe!

5 Likes

Current GoFundMe Total: £440

5 Likes

All the best Joe
Stay Strong

3 Likes

Thank you all so much for your donations. We have raised £40 today.
Thank you all for your contributions regardless of size. Hang in there Joe!

1 Like

Current GoFundMe Total: £480

2 Likes

Morgan, thank you for setup this campaign to help Joe, it is a great idea.

Joe, I wish you full recovered burning tire on the road with this fantastic car.
Someday I have to have a beer with you and talk about the car :slight_smile:

A big hug from Catalonia

6 Likes

Thank you all so much for your donations. We have raised £205 yesterday. We also had someone match the top donation, with a single donation of £100!
Thank you all for your contributions regardless of size. Hang in there Joe!

2 Likes

Current GoFundMe Total: £685

3 Likes

Joe, you are a true worrier, you have worked very hard. Get some rest now, hope you will be back on your feet sooner than later.
We love you my brother, I’m optimistic that you will beat this sickness. See you soon my brother.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much for your donations. We have raised £1840 over the last 3 days! We also had someone match the top donation, with a single donation of £1,278!
Thank you all for your contributions, that is an insanely large amount. It means so much!

7 Likes

Current GoFundMe Total: £2,525

8 Likes