Windscreen removal and installation

Hi, if you could do a windscreen removal and replacement video please, that would be a great help

Wow. You are ambitious.
I can do removal but not re-fit.
The windshield is part of the structure of the car and adds to its strength in the case of an accident.
I am not a professional and I can’t give qualified instruction on the fitting of a safety component.
Even though I fit my own screens, I would never risk someone else’s life by giving unqualified advise.
I would strongly advise that you get this fitted professionally as the cost is relatively low.
If you really want to do it yourself, there are hundreds of videos online showing how to do it. Some are professional and some are quite poor.

3 Likes

Hi Joe,
Thanks for your response! That makes sense. The reason I requested is because the top of my windscreen seems to have lifted and it’s letting water into the car. It looks like a replacement so whoever did it last time must’ve done something wrong. If you could do a removal video that would be great👍🏻

I’m looking to remove my windscreen to do some work on the bodywork surrounding the screen - just need instructions on how to remove it as I’ll get a professional to refit at a later date - any Joy yet ??

Hi James
All new videos are temporarily suspended.
I assumed that all members of this forum had seen my video titled 'I hope to be back soon.
If you watch the video, all will be explained.

1 Like

Be safe and be strong my friend