VR4 Fuel pump replacement

Hello to everybody,

I have a 1993 USA 3000GT VR4 and I would like to change the fuel pump. My question is: please, does anybody know a direct replacement for Denso stock pump? I believe that original MB698858 sender module has Denso pump 195130-0810 for TT cars.
Ideal is a new Denso direct replacement or a premium fuel pump with minimum modifications is ok too.
I have a Walbro fuel pump GSS342 but seems rewiring from the battery is recomended and I don’t know if the pressure is good for stock injectors.
What are your experience with stock or aftermarket pumps?
Thank you!!

I have 1991 GTO 3000 VR4 Twin turbo.
i have also done the fuel pump. I got a standard pump from EBAY not a uprated one.
I must say it took a bit engineering know how . to get the unit in . some extra fittings . etc .
its been working fine for last 3 or 4 years . you don’t need uprated pump unless your going to do extra tune.

Had the same hassle trying to find an OEM fuel pump. I’d check with Joe. Just replaced my FP on '93 VR4 with one I ordered from him. Reasonable price, works great. Exact replacement, so you can just swap it out out.

You can get a walbro 255lph it will be fine then ideally you need to fit an adjustable fpr with a guage a set to stock spec.i personally do like to see what the pressure is unlike the stock fpr.
Jerry