Using wheel adapters

Everyone has their own opinion on Wheel Spacers/Adaptors, I do not see a problem with them as a product as long as they are machined to a suitable tolerance, but unlike madluka I would not use spacers that were not hubcentric but that’s just my 5 peneth however the Loading on a Wheel bearing issue depends on what wheels you are fitting and their offset in my opinion if your 8 inch wide OE Wheels offset is for instance ET30 and you were to fit a different 8 inch wide wheel which has a offset of ET45 and you fitted a 15mm Hubcentric Wheel spacer the loading on the wheel bearing would be the exactly the same as you would be effectively be making your ET45 wheel into a ET30 wheel.

Even Vehicle manufacturers offer wheel options that end up giving a particular model a different overall Track measurement because of the different width and offset of the larger diameter Optional wheels you can upgrade to when you order your new car.

you wouldn’t happen to have a link for the wheel spacers would you, i cant seem to find the right one with all the specs i need

What specs do you need on a spacer ? IE: 1) What width of spacer do you wish to fit 2) What is the PCD of the wheels you wish to fit 3) What is the size of the centre bore of the wheels you wish to fit. all of these parameters and others will affect the specification and type of spacer you require

Best regards