Turn Signals No longer Working

Hello all my name is Tyler,
I have a GTO SR
My turn signals stopped functioning. The last thing I did was take out my Climate Controls and cd/cassette player. There is no click when I turn the signal lever up and down, no indication of them coming on on the dash, and no lights activate on the exterior of the car. Perhaps I blew a fuse. Any ideas?

Edit: I checked the fuses and they look okay, however the fuse box is in japenese so im not positive exactly which fuse it would be. I plugged the hazzard switch back in and that works and activates the blinkers/side markers.

1 Like

Ohhh my, well it would definitely help if I looking in the passenger compartment and not the engine hahaha. I appreciate the diagram… I was trying to use google translate on my phone but wasn’t getting anywhere. I’ll pick up the proper fuse in the morning and I should be all set! Thank you

1 Like

I managed to use the spare fuse inside the box. The old fuse doesn’t look abnormal, but I put in the spare. Unfortunately, the problem remains. The signal lever does nothing… hmm

Hi buddy you need to have your hazard switch connected for the turn signals to work
I did the same thing

2 Likes

I connected my hazards switch but the signals still don’t function. Its not the fuse, not the bulbs… could it be my relay??

Got a new relay and everything works wonderfully now. Thank you for the input everyone.

2 Likes