Top of door/window weather seal

When we order from US, I bought lately from 3sx and Ninja Performance, they used Fedex and UPS ground. Further shipping was 80 US$, they have to pass customs to Canada. Even you often don’t pay duties, shipping company add fedral taxes and thay charge another 50$ to deliver duty service with again, taxes… So crazy. The best I got is USPS services, they use Canada Post service and normally you don’t have these preoblems. But some sellers don’t ask you nothing and use other companies… Wich screw us!

1 Like

I just got to Mitsubishi and Dodge, all parts are discontinued they said. Mitsibishi dealer here can have only som engine parts he said. On line is my only choice here.

1 Like

If you need me to get something and send it let me know. I don’t know if parcel rates will make any difference

Also Joe on my new passenger strip it doesn’t seem to want to push down enough to form a solid grip. It want to ride upward after awhile on open side of the door.

Is it the strip on the inside or outside of the door?

Outside on passenger side

I can only think that you haven’t pushed it down enough. The final push should give a firm click into place and be very difficult to move up again.
How much did you pay for the new strip?

I believe it was 180 for the pair from a Mitsubishi site.

I removed the panel again to get to the strip I installed earlier, what I ended up doing was pushing the clip on the door out a bit so the strip could connect to it, Its is a snug fit now and I feel it will no longer come loose, thanks

2 Likes

I need a set also , costs like $290 NZD each , from dealer.
what about setting up a shop.
is there any one on here from JAP

there was a panic a few weeks ago and they are now sold out almost everywhere and obsolete - I managed to find some on ninja performance, but with shipping and import fees I am braced for it to come to about £500 :frowning: - once I finally put that order in, that’s when I decided I was going to be fully no expenses spared with the car!

these will be very hard to find from here on out! hopefully someone can make some more

http://www.ninjaperformance.com/mitsubishi-oem-3000gt-stealth-weatherstrip-outside-upper-door-left-and-right-pair-p-2149.html

Product isn’t found anymore! Oof!

I found someone selling them on Ebay (Driver and Passenger) for $600. :worried:

Seems people are buying them up and selling them for ungodly amounts now. Hopefully someone manufacturers some new ones soon because mine are completely worn out and I’ve no avenue now for replacing them!

It’s a shame this is happening. I do hope soon there is someone who will manufacture them. Meanwhile there is a great opportunity for someone to n m are sone money restoring them.

Watch this space but be patient. These things do not happen overnight.

6 Likes

These are my current ones

where did you get your from can you post a link plz

what dose NOS mean ?

i found this one to

NOS means New old stock