Thanks Joe! (Competition video)

Just want to say a massive thankyou to Joe and his son for coming over today to do the competition video on changing the spark plugs.

Joe, you are an absolute legend and your knowledge of the GTO is second to non. It was really interesting seening the work done first hand and I think I would be confident in doing the job myself the next time they need changing.

Thanks also for looking at some other issues I have with my car, I know that you had a long drive home!

I can’t wait to see the video once it has been put on YouTube!

3 Likes

YES! That is one I need to see, I think it will teach me more than just plugs…

1 Like

That is fantastic… I am also waiting in excitement for the video as it will help me ALOT as I need to change my plugs too, and Joe´s videos make everything
easier :+1:

2 Likes

I was very pleased that the job went so well. It is always difficult to do work on a car at a different location because you never know if something is going to go wrong and not have the right tools to fix it. A single broken bolt can ruin everything. Your car was a pleasure to work on and I am sorry that I didn’t have the time, parts or tools to tackle some of the other issues. You should be able to do them yourself with some of the upcoming videos. I am also glad that someone gets to see the amount of preparation, time, money and work that goes into such a short video. I now look forward to the next competition winner video which is Vadim.

4 Likes

I didn’t realise how much work goes into making just one video. All the preparation and camera work takes a lot of time and effort on your behalf. Credit to the both of you!

Looking forward to meeting Joe in person! Will be about 3h drive to his base so fingers crossed I’ll make it there w/o any troubles :slight_smile: