Thanks a lot Joe

Received a pair of snake eye lenses and two sets of dash vents last week, would like to give a massive thank you for great products.

Been looking for oem RHD dash vents for a few years without any luck, apart from a lead in Australia a couple of years ago which ended with the guy ghosting me when asking for a shipping quote.

These are fantastic with great attention to detail, I wasn’t expecting seeing the lettering on the backside and such smooth surface. Fitment on the supplied photos show a bit of a gap, but I’m fairly certain that is just due to the spare dash that I tried them on - which have been sitting for close to a decade while in my possession.

I wouldn’t hesitate recommending either of these, thanks Joe! :+1:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the dashboard shrinks back over time. There is a video that shows how to correct the shrinkage but if it is only a couple of mm, I wouldn’t bother. You won’t even notice it once the dash is back in with nice new vents.
Thanks for the feedback.

3 Likes

Really nice! Are these 3D printed?

No. They are injection moulded as original part but from more modern and durable plastic.

1 Like

Good to know! Saw some aluminum aftermarkets. Seems to me they’d get way too hot from the sun. Next time I pull my dash out I’ll have to drop them in. What’s the price?

I only have them for RHD cars. Mitsubishi still sell them for LHD.