Stock rear springs

Does anybody have a pair of rear “stock” road springs for a TT or VR4, that they don’t need and would be interested in selling please?
cheers
Drew

Hi Drew

I think you need to specify whether you need OE rear springs for ECS or Non ECS shock absorbers as they differ in diameter

Best regards

Marc

Hi Marc,
You are right, my bad!
They are the ECS units on a TT model.

cheers
Drew

Hi Drew

I would like to help but sadly the only rear springs I have are from Non ECS units, best of luck with obtaining some.

In the back of my mind someone on here changed their rear springs on ECS units, if I remember who it was I will let you know

Best Regards

Marc

I’ve got a front and rear set sat in my shed but unfortunately I wont be back to the UK till mid December. If you haven’t found some by then drop a message and can sort something out.

Hi Lansi
Thanks
No problem with waiting :+1:t3:
How much do you want?
You dont need some nearly new Tein 30mm lowering rears do you ?
Cheers
Drew

Upgraded to the Tein found original springs made the car seat a bit to high.

Copy that mate.
I just want mine to ride a little higher at the back end due to the wheel combination I have.
How much do you want for the rears?
cheers
Drew

Will chat about it when I’m back I’ll send you a few pics and we’ll come to some sort of agreement. I’ll have a look through my phone think I got a pic of my old springs. I’ll pm you with pic if I find it.

Looks and sounds good.
Thanks much
cheers
Drew

Hi mate
Are you back yet?
Would be good to get the springs for a Christmas project :wink:
Cheers
Drew

Hi Lansi,
Are you still up for a deal on the rear springs and are you back in country yet?

cheers mate
Drew.,

Returned on Friday in isolation at the moment. Won’t be out till 27th.

Hi Lansi,
Copy that - hope all goes well.
When you get a chance and are able; please send some pics and advise how much you want to send to:
Drew Raw, Chestnut Farm, Suton St, Wymondham, NR18 9JJ

cheers
Drew

Sent you a few pics in your pm. Hope it helps