Steering pulling to the right

Hello all my name is: Mike
I have a: (GTO, 3000GT, VR4)
It has the following issue: (be sure to describe it as best as you can. Remember to also tell us what you have tried so far)
My 3000 GT is pulling to the right I have no mechanical knoledge any one out there who can you give me possible cause squeeking noise, and a occasional knocking, thanks for any help given

You haven’t said which country you are in or given any information about how and when the problem started so I will use uk terminology.
There are a lot of possibilities for this problem and they can be narrowed down with more information.
1.wheel alignment needs correction. This problem usually occurs after hitting a curb are pot hole.
2. Tyre inflation low.
3. Broken ball joint. May also be the source of knocking.
4. Worn or broken track rod end.
5. Seized wheel bearing.
6. Faulty steering rack.
7. Loose bolts.
8. Any number of other issues around steering, suspension or tracking.
If you have no mechanical knowledge, I would recommend going to the local mechanic or tyre dealer who should be able to diagnose a fault like this in 3 minutes.

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay in responding name Michael aged 79 born 1944 in Jersey Channel Islands which was under German occupation from June 1940 to May 1945 My car is a 1999 Misubishi 3000 GT colour red I bought the car brand new in october 1999 hope this helps and thank for your advice