Snake eye lenses for sale

Hi Joe do u have any lenses for sale could do with some for mine

I do not have any left. I will be getting some more in a month or 2.

Is that just lenses if so how will u contact me im new to this

Also are they easy to replace as i want to put leads in my lights

1 Like

I see that you just joined the forum so it may take a little while to learn your way around. My surplus parts go to people based on what they put into the community. I am not a parts supplier so I do not advertise to sell. Parts are offered to patrons first and then to the people who actively engage in the forum. If there is anything left, I will offer it in the for sale section.

I now have a limited number of snake eye lenses spare if anyone needs them.
Please send me a private message by clicking on my avatar and then click on message if you are interested.
It is a very limited number and patreons will get priority.
Thanks.

Joe, I just signed up and joined after seeing your videos on Youtube. super cool and informative. I have started restoring my son’s 91 dodge stealth. he really loves this car and parts are becoming very hard to find. I NEED a set of snake eye lenses for it. I am in Abilene, Texas USA. Please send me price on a set and instructions to complete a purchase. Thanks, Kevin

Hi Kevin
Welcome to the forum.
Are your snake eyes the same as the mitsubishi 3000gt MK1 ?
Regards
Joe

Joe,The snake eyes are the same on 91-93 Dodge Stealths and early 3000’s. The Stealth is made by Mitsubishi and re-badged for Dodge. All parts inner-change on early models. The intake manifold says “Mitsubishi” on it. All body stickers have Mitsubishi as the manufacturer. The 94-96 Stealth are a little different. I really need a set for a proper restoration as the ones on the car are chipped and cracked.
Thanks so much,
Kevin in Texas

Joe, Thanks so much. the snake eyes will make all the difference in the appearance of the car. Can’t wait o get 'em. Kevin

Hey Joe my snake eye lenses arrived,
Much appreciated. :+1:

Thanks for letting me know.

Hey Joe, I’ve been watching your videos on youtube for the last few months. Thank you for all your help. I’ve been working on a LED swap for the front snake eyes and the plexiglass i’m using just won’t cut it for the lense faces. Do you have any more snake eye lenses? I have a Gen 1 ‘92 GTO

Hello Joe,
Rob here from New Zealand. Both my son and I each have early Gen1 TT’s. I am currently part way through a “clean up” of my car. What began as an anticipated “simple” cosmetic spruce up of the engine bay, has typically extrapolated into a bit if a major rebuild, finding a multitude if hidden horrors along the way. Neglected servicing and some very poor repairs have needed attention and I have approached them with the “Do it once, do it right” attitude. Your videos have been fantastic in helping me sort the messes out and learn about these cars. Big thanks!
Regarding snake eye lenses, at some point I would like to replace them. The UV light here in NZ is quite harsh on plastics. If and when more become available I would really appreciate if you could let me know.
Regards
Rob Beulink

Joe, Just received the snake eye lenses for my son’s 91 Stealth. I am super impressed with the appearance of these parts!!! This is the first thing you notice when viewing the car from the front and they will grab your attention! Well done my friend, well done. Money well spent.
Keep up the great work
Kevin Adams in Abilene Texas USA

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Kevin.
Maybe you could do a review in the “After market product review” category on this forum.

1 Like

Hi Joe 90 do you still do snake eyes are you based in the uk if you are what will it cost for each pair

Hi Martin
I am a little bit sick at the moment but I will have some more soon. They will be listed in the Joes Gems category so check there from time to time.

Hi Joe. I need this right now. Can I buy them?