Sigma m30 alarm

Hi.
Would anyone have any information wiring diagrams on the sigma m30 alarm system this was fitted to uk spec 3000gt. Also would anyone have keyfobs? Mine seem to have packed in

I have a pile of alarms and key fobs. I always remove the immobiliser alarms as they seem to be at the route of so many problems. I don’t have any instructions but if you can post a picture of the fob, I will look through the box o bits.

Thanks Joe please photo.

If i cannot get this workin properly would you have any details of full removal
Thanks

Sorry mate but I don’t seem to have any of those alarms.
I can’t give details on how to remove that specific alarm and I wouldn’t recommend doing it if you don’t have a good knowledge of electronics.
In basic terms, the fitter would have spliced into the wiring loom at a number of key places. The alarm would have then been wired into the spliced ends. Some fitters also cut a short section of the loom out so that the ends can’t be easily reconnected.
All you have to do is follow the wires from the alarm box to where they have been spliced into the loom. Remove the connection from the loom and then join the loom ends back together without the alarm.
The job is not difficult but putting the loom back to its original condition requires time, patience and skill. It may be easier to just contact the alarm manufacturer for new fob and instructions. Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks Joe i managed to rework solder the keyfob pcb an reprogram it thankgod. Thankyou for looking