Project car on ebay

Is there something special you are thinking about, as you mention a winter project… A car in perfect driving condition does probably not come under that I presume

Thanks for writing this up and explaining the rating system. Do you have any links to some auction sites? Cheers

one is on here: https://www.pacificcoastjdm.com But I dont use that one… So I dont know how much information is to get from it… I have my own buyers access where I can purchase from, but perhaps that one will suffice

1 Like

If i decided to pass it on to an enthusiast i’d have to have a long think about the price.

@Joe90 Good morning do you have anything available to buy at the moment.

Thanks lucy :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Hi Lucy
I am a collector rather than a seller but if you want a non turbo, the black car that I use in the videos will be for sale after the interior and exterior referb. I can leave the mechanical areas for you to tinker with if you want to save a little bit of money.
If you are only interested in the turbo model, I can speak to a friend who has a large collection and see if he has anything that matches your needs and is willing to part with. Let me know as much detail about your requirements as you can.

1 Like

Wouldn’t bother with an n/a and definitely not an auto absolutely rubbish (in my own opinion ovs)

But they maybe good for girls :joy:

After a winter hack myself Joe, what’s the na price?
Just want a cheap gto to drive through the snow months won’t matter if I wreck it then :+1:

My n/a auto is my happy place. Wish I was fortunate to own a twin turbo and manual trans, but I still think it drives like a dream! Also great for in town with all the stop and go. Still definitely prefer the back country roads here. She’s even good in the winter and thats coming from a Canadian hahaha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am after a tt thanks anyway, sorry the way people spoke and with your site I assumed that this was a business like most of them are.

Will keep looking Lucy :kissing_heart:

1 Like

That’s not very nice! myself and my husband have had some lovely sports auto cars… he says to tell you he is no girl :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Lucy :rage:

7 Likes

Ok alright… was only saying, looks like 2 very nice turbos there :joy:
Any more pics? Wouldn’t mind a ride.

:grin: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Lucy , that’s a stunning photo, and a brilliant come back. My Wife is also into her cars , although she doesn’t share them with me :grin:.

11 Likes

That’s really cool Enda! Where was that?

Nenagh, last August, she got best Jap car at show.

3 Likes

Sorry to disappoint you there buddy :rofl:, but you do know thats not the real Lucy, all you have to do is google:

“supra mk4 with sexy girl”

and hit images, its literally the 3rd image

5 Likes

lol Well that made me grin!

4 Likes

Yeh you got me she’s more my daughters age lol

2 Likes

Rather sexist but suppose I should have expected that.

Haven’t seen any pics of you and your car, maybe you could put one up and we can have a laugh at your turbo hose :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Look at his history, he just seems to enjoy annoying people and causing problems.

6 Likes