Not so shiny......3000GT

Hi Forum!

My name is Jami, and I come from Finland. I have a 3000GT 1995 in every day use, have been about 5 years now. This is just my spare part car :slight_smile: Bought it from an insurance company, it has been dropped from a car lifter…shit happens.

4 Likes

It’s not that bad :grin:

2 Likes

I agree with spiros. You could have that back on the road in no time.

1 Like

I bought this one exactly as you see it here. Didn’t even have doors.

Look what it is turning into with a little work

5 Likes

So shiny! What is the best method to clean like new the motor, lines and hoses?

All will be revealed in up coming videos. Please try to be patient. I am going as fast as I can but this is not my job and I do work 3 main jobs and I have to fit the videos in between.

6 Likes

I cant get it back in road here in Finland, because its taken by an insurance company and set to breaking up, so I cant get a new license plate, at least not with its own chassis number.

2 Likes

Of course Joe, I will wait as long as you need. I know these things take a long time and combining it with work is complicated. I always ask a lot, sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You are not the only one :wink: :grin:

1 Like

This car is quite original, nothing ruined or tuned, all original. So its sad how it end up.

It is a shame because all original cars ar starting to be very rare and a good body shop will do everything with no issues

Heres another for spare parts. This MK1 was abandoned because of a broken automatic transmission.many years ago

Time I took a trip to Finland. You can never have too many spare parts.

2 Likes

If you come to Finland, your welcome to visit in my place.

1 Like

looking like she saw better days ahahha

I have kept all original parts to my car. I’ve lately added only some bling just to have some fun. But everything is original I’ve even kept the item wheels which I hope to refurbish