New year. New banner

Filming has started and I wanted to mark my return and the new year with a new background banner.
I thought that a new background banner would also be a good opportunity to advertise and promote some of the clubs, forums, Facebook groups and businesses that support our cars.
If you are part of, or run a club, forum, Facebook group or business that supports our cars and would like to see your affiliation promoted, please get in touch.
Here are the conditions.

1. You must be the legal owner or authorised representative of the organisation or business in order to give permission to promote yourself.
  2. You must provide a high quality jpg of your logo in a letter box format along with written authorisation to use the logo.
  3. Logos must be supplied before the end of January 2022.
    It’s as simple as that. I am not looking for anything in return. You will not have to pay a penny for advertising or promotion. Yes, it’s FREE.
    The way I see it, we are a world wide community and the more information that is available, the better our chances of the cars surviving.
    Just send me a private message if you are interested. Members of this forum who are also members of other clubs etc or know of parts suppliers, should contact them to see if they are interested.
6 Likes

That’s a great gesture … reminds me of a phrase from a current sci-fi series.

“The more you share … the more your bowl will be plentiful”

1 Like

Good job Joe to support the 3S community
:innocent: