New to the group!

Welcome to the forum Jonas.
The cars look great and I love your workshop. It’s much better than my back yard to work in.

1 Like

As promised Mike, Picture of the current state. Slow process but enjoying restoring bit by bit,

4 Likes

Nice pics … sometimes I prefer looking at stripped down pics more than the fully assembled ones :grinning: curiosity and all that

There is no doubt about it, you get to know every square inch of your car, And I would not have had the confidence to strip right back only for Joe’s videos as a crucial guide to rebuilding her back to former glory.

2 Likes

I’m only seeing this now mate! Wow, you are some man to do that job. Fair play to you. It will be worth it when it’s all done. Were are you based?

Hi Joe, take you! It’s a constant war with my wife, but I’m not giving up my space… :joy:

Hi Mike, North Dublin, Swords. And you ?

1 Like

I am typically based in Sandyford but have been away for the last year. Can’t wait to get back home in October. !

1 Like

Hi new to the group but have been following Joe’s videos for a few months. Great information and very helpful. Keep up the good work cheers steve

3 Likes