COMPETITION RULES AND APPLICATION
Please read the rules very carefully and if you would like to enter the competition, just click on ‘new topic’ and then tell me about your location, car and what video you would like to have done on your car. Please start your request with your first name (not screen name)
Rules for entry.
- You must be in a country that does not require me to apply for a visa to travel. Visa waver, ESTAS and visa on entry is fine.
- You must have full legal tital to the car that will be worked on.
- You must agree to your first name and your vehicle (excluding registration plate) video being shown on my YouTube channel.
- I will have full ownership of the video.
- The vehicle must be a 3000gt, GTO, VR4 or Dodge Stealth.
- I will not cover any fault finding, painting, welding or body repairs.
- The video must be for the man or woman at home with domestic tools. No engine rebuilds, screen replacement or anything that requires specialist equipment.
- You must provide a safe area to work.
- You must provide all of the tools, parts and jacking equipment required to safely complete the job.
- you can’t request a subject that has already been covered on my channel.
- You must accept responsibility and costs for any breakages that occur as a result of the job being carried out. Eg, if any bolts or plastic parts break whilst removing due to age or rust etc.
- I will choose the winner solely at my discretion and my decision is final.
- You must be a subscriber to my YouTube channel AND a member of this forum with you profile completed in order to enter.
- You agree to re-emberse any losses occurred by me if you fail to meet the conditions set out in the rules of entry or do not go ahead with the filming for any reason after my flight has been booked. You will be given at least 7 days notice prior to booking and the date of filming will be agreed by both parties.
For any questions please comment below otherwise to apply please make a new post in this category.