Need Wheel Center Cap

I am looking for a wheel center cap for a 1997 VR4. Does anyone have one or know where I can get one?


did you check this?

I not sure the wheel you show is a vr4 wheel. Bumb.

You are right Tom. It isn’t the one I need. My VR4 has the 18 inch wheels. I called 3SX, but they didn’t have one. They are NLA from Mitsubishi, but if someone has one I would sure appreciate it!


are these the ones you need?

These caps are not the correct part number for my '97 VR4. I need MR197990 caps. Does anyone know where I can get 4 of them?