Mitsubishi gto 3000gt na 1991

Bought two years ago with the intention of restoring the car started to strip down ie bumpers headlights for a respray, engine has not been touched and runs nice and smooth , ill health came along and had to stop. The car is a 1991 N/A not T,/ T manual box i have driven this car from place of purchase to my home wow plenty of power and fantastic after market exhaust it roars, the car is not for the faint hearted it needs a lot of work suspension rear steering rack and breaks servicing and other bits to bring it back to life the ecu died last year when i moved it usual story capacitors went pop not managed to get another but there are places that can repair them, I am loathed to break the car for parts but it would make a lot more money, so i will have to cut my losses, would like someone with vision to take it on and get her back to the road but if you buy it, it’s up to you build or break.

The wheels seen in the pictures are NOT included in the sale and are currently listed elsewhere as the wheels are off a Nissan skyline r33gtr if the wheels are sold before the car i will replace them with stock wheels,

You Might like the wheels yourself and would be happy to negotiate with the buyer @ around £1.250.00 as listed elsewhere.

I know of a car transport company near me that would transport the car to you at cost £60.00 standing charge and £2.20 per mile one way postcode to postcode i can get you in touch with him for you to make your own arrangements.

The dragon stickers on the car have been removed.
£1.000.00 OVNO

Any questions please ask.

2 Likes