Mb645379 Rear tailgate moulding clips

Hey folks

I was just wondering if anybody has a stack of these clips and is willing to sell me 8-10 pieces…
They cannot be sourced through my Mitsubishi dealer here on the islands, and those I have found online will end up costing me around 210£ to get to the islands, which I dont think sounds right for 10 clips, so was just thinking of asking here first.

You need 7 for the car. How odd Mitsubishi won’t get them - I recently ordered some in the uk.

Guess you could some of. The online places.

That is the thing that on all the online places I have found them on they end up costing around 210£ when I have them here with taxes and shipping, and I just dont think that price can be right.

My Mitsubishi dealer is also completely useless as they never can or will get me anything for my car… I think they just dont care, and there is not really any option to go anywhere else when situated as remote as I am.

Amayama 1.83 each 33.94 shipping

1 Like

This is a little better then the other sites I found, but it will still cost me 60 USD x2 which is for taxes here… 120 USD for 7 clips :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Just put through Megazip and $25 for 7 clips and $33 for carriage to Faroe

So roughly same.