Looking to buy a TT VR4

I have finally plucked up the courage to invest in a TT VR4. I am willing to pay the top end (8-10k) if it is running with no major pitfalls.

If there is anyone looking to part ways with one, please give me a message.

Oh man, top end for a good VR4 on the facebook groups ive seen go for around 12-25k. Not sure if anyone is actually buying them at that price, but thats what ive seen people selling them at.

Yea They are getting rarer. I know the pound is weak right now but 10k is around 12171.30 USD. What is even more sad is that some of them are being used for breaker parts. Valuation on GTO’s rarely makes any sense to me. I have seen some sell for 500 and others sell at auction for over 25k. I have also seen all kinds of prices in between. Many standard TT’s advertised at crazy prices and some quite reasonable regardless of condition??

you wanna buy mine? :rofl:

mine shall easily go for 50g’s if not more

Don’t sell it! Bury it in your back yard instead! Is yours a VR4 then Tahoe?

I already did!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you will get whatever you think its worth eventually.

I couldn’t agree more, just kiddin about 50g’s, and selling it, I shall probably hold on to it for a while these are going up in prices every year.

just kiddin, yes it is a VR4 MK1 havent you seen pics I posted on show and shine? Iam planning to come for a visit to UK and bring it with me just to show Joe.

I’m putting together what should be a genuine 1990 GTO TT in my spare time, fingers crossed it’ll be a functionally complete and fairly original car, won’t be perfect but I’m probably looking at your £8k as it’s lowest value with any minor niggles for the next owner to resolve, or at the top of your budget if it ends up looking 99% and pretty much drives and runs beautifully.

Hey mate. Put some pictures up of the car you are doing as a project. If it is VR4 then I am super interested.

I’m putting together what should be a genuine 1990 GTO TT in my spare time, fingers crossed it’ll be a functionally complete and fairly original car, won’t be perfect but I’m probably looking at your £8k as it’s lowest value with any minor niggles for the next owner to resolve, or at the top of your budget if it ends up looking 99% and pretty much drives and runs beautifully.