Introduction/New to the forum

Hello everyone I am Dalton! I found this forum via the great videos on YouTube! I am new to the forum and the platform. Even so, I have always wanted a Mitsu GTO/VR-4 but, never had the money or space for it. I am now looking for one and look forward to becoming part of this community! Any lesser known info or nuances about this platform you feel would be useful is most certainly welcome! I think this wealth of information is great and that keeping this platform alive is something I want to be a part of.

4 Likes

Hi there, welcome. Hope you find the right car soon.

2 Likes

Hi fingers crossed you find a great car looking forward to chatting with you there are many people with so much knowledge on here that can help in any problem that may arise
good luck
Darren :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Dalton. I hope you find a nice example of one of these great cars. Despite their age, they still stand out in any crowd. Give it love and you will never want another car again.

2 Likes

Welcome Dalton!

You made a good choice! Theese beauties provides still comfort next to the look and sportyness, I hope and guess you would find much joy when you’ll have one! :slight_smile:

2 Likes