Identifing connectors under wiper motor

Hi all, I am trying to locate a 12v ignition feed supply under the bonnet of a 1997 JDM Manual GTO SR, so I can complete my fitting of a heat sync fan on my PTU.

In my search I have come across two unidentified connectors and a Brown unit that has a cover on it, there is also a black connector that has wiring going to both sides, these all appear to be coming from what looks like a factory loom.



I have no idea what any of these four item are or what they do, if anyone can help with what these items intended or current use is I would be most grateful if you could let me know

Any help much appreciated

Common question, but those are just test connectors.

The blue is tach signal
The black is fuel pump
Tan is base idle speed.

1 Like

Thanks for that much appreciated, you say they are for testing, is there a specific piece of equipment with the correct connectors that is used to check ?

I thought it best to find out what they were for before poking about, I will look elsewhere for a ignition switched 12v supply.

Thanks again for the prompt response

Best regards

Marc