I need 2 x lambda sensors pre cat for a mk1 can anyone help in where to buy the correct one

Hello all my name is:
I have a: (GTO, 3000GT, STEALTH / SL, MR, VR4, TT)
It has the following issue: (be sure to describe it as best as you can. Remember to also tell us what you have tried so far)

NO HELP WILL BE GIVEN WITHOUT PROVIDING AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE RELATING TO YOUR ISSUE

I have a mark one Mitsubishi GTO I require 2xfront pre-cat Lambda sensors I am told they are no longer available but I am sure somebody will have used an alternative as she is running very rich, any help would be gratefully appreciated yours a new member Clive ps sheā€™s a twin turbo

Type your frame number into the box and click search. click click the "Intake and exhaust " box then ā€œemission controlā€ box. You should find the exact part number OEM for your vehicle. This part number should be the best way for you to find a replacement. Good luck.

It always helps if you let us know which country you are in. Not much point in giving a you supplier in a different country. .

Hi joe Iā€™m in the uk

Hi vtec, followed link which was greatly appreciated, but unfortunately my frame/chassis didnā€™t correspond to anything, which I believe has been the same problem for parts suppliers, could I ask if youā€™ve anymore suggestions, yours respectfully Clive

yep ā€¦ if you go to the same link and use the list of links it provides. Click the links appropriate to your vehicle ā€¦ should narrow it down a lot.

so youā€™ll be clicking GTO then z15, then exhaust and emissions,

looks like the mark1 twin turbo GTO only has one lamda sensor as does my base 97 GTO import from Japan.

Thanks for your patience, Iā€™ll try again ClivešŸ˜Ž

1 Like

I am not sure they distribute UK wide, but Auto doc have a few options it seems. Just be sure to type in your reg and it will tell you which parts are compatible for your vehicle. I think for 3 pounds when you check out you can have 100 days free returns on purchase.

https://www.autodoc.co.uk/car-parts/lambda-sensor-10148/mitsubishi/gto/gto-coupe-z1-a/25331-3-0-awd