How to diagnose an engine vibration

Mike here angry USA
My 3k base runs great after all I’ve done to it but how would I know if I have an engine vibration, I tend to feel in in the steering wheel. I had the tires balanced when it was obvious I needed them done and yes the vibration was mostly gone. It still feels like a small vibration occurs. Could I need a re balance or do I need to check elsewhere? If it is an engine vibration what would be my next step. Thanks

I have come across the disks causing vibrations and I don’t mean when you apply the brakes. Not on the Gto though.
Enda

1 Like

If the tires are more than 5 years old, consider changing them since old rubber can be hard and cause you to feel vibration, especially if there are cracks in them. Also splits or chunks missing will cause vibration. Also flat spots or bulges. Some tire shops have been known to not mention these when you ask for tire rotation and reballance.

1 Like

I decided to get new tires but still there. I had some work done on each n pinion now bounce is far less but still a slight bounce at low speeds

Here’s some possibilities. Let me know which section you would like to see and I’ll send the section.

1 Like