Hoop spoiler for sale

I have a hoop spoiler for sale. I think this is mk3 but not sure.
Was originally red but has been sprayed black (not by me)
I am told they are worth £500 - £700 so any offer close to this will be accepted.
I would prefer buyer collects but may be able to arrange shipping at buyers expense.
Just send me a private message if you are interested.

I guess you mean a hoop spoiler - they are off a MK3 GTO - was trying to add a picture of one off my car

:rofl: You are right. My mistake. We are working on the image problem right now. Should be sorted by the end of day.

Forgot to add to help with pricing one was for sale on eBay a few months ago and was priced at around £200 which I thought was very cheap!

Thanks. Wasn’t sure about price because I only have MK1s myself. I am just trying to get some of my losses back on a car that I bought from a forum member who glued this to the back of the car.

Sure - I agree with you that the real value of the hoop spoiler- including the metal brackets that fit the sides to the car should be around the £600 mark as they are a rare thing in the UK.

Ive had 2 GTO’s - both a MK 3 with the hoop spoiler - never ever seen another on the road in my whole life!

2 Likes

You’ll just have to keep an eye out for mine in the North East :wink: also silver.

1 Like

Ah ok, you not too far from me then. Where about in the North East? I am the North West - Chester area.

1 Like

Middlesbrough area. I’d class you as West Midlands :wink:

1 Like

Yes that’s true - I keep forgetting there is a bigger world out there! ha. The chances of seeing another MK3 on the road is still pretty low then unfortunately!

1 Like

Apparently the chances of seeing a genuine MK3 TT are even more rare!

1 Like

here’s mine on my mk1

1 Like

Many years ago these would be hot property and you’d have your hand bitten off, nowadays not so much it seems. There’s been a few hoop spoilers for sale over the years and they’ve been sub £200 - I think it’s the work involved to fit which puts people off as a quick impulse purchase, as you need to involve a professional to modify the boot lid, top of the rear arches and paintwork - probably won’t see much change from £1000 when all fitted. Good luck with the sale!

1 Like