GTO Parts available

I had a display engine in the garage which I have now taken apart as I need some space so pay what you want plus postage or pickup. All 92 GTO TT except oil filter bracket, thats 98mk3 N/A and cam covers are MK2/3. Oil pan clean and original paint on the inside with no rust. Hand painted hammerite on the outside, again no rust. Powder coating would bring up like new.
Crank and turbos seem ok but i have not seen running as car I had them from was binned due to extensive rust.
More detailed pics if needed.

Cam covers and plenum sold
Turbos sold

1 Like

Hey man you got a decent front manifold cover thanks

pay what you think its worth if you want it and i would assume £15.00 postage

That’s the plenum I meant the exhaust heat shield thing at the front of the engine thanks

can you circle on the image what part please.

It’s not in the imagine I just thought as you have the rest of the stuff you may have a heat shield

The cover that goes over this thanks

I am curious and interested about the turbo’s and all the accesories, downpipes etc.
But the unknown state of them also is a bit of a worry…

Sorry, with you now. Yes, this one which was roughly cleaned up and painted in silver exhaust paint.

Downpipes all solid and in very good condition. Tubos have not been split down, just freshened up for the model engine but seem smooth when you rotate them but they are what they are im afraid.

That doesn’t look like the one I need is that the front top on a twin turbo??

One they comes here thanks

this is where it was on the engine. it covered the turbos

Must be another part to it then as that’s the one bit how about the top part??

That’s all i’ve got.

No worries thanks mines not been touched in fear it will just crumble lol

1 Like

This is the bit I need

Ive seen that on mine. I dont think i had one off the doner though.

Not many in good condition now just thought you may have one but no worries thanks