Graham from Autoworld

Hi all, heard some sad news last night that Graham has died.

Not sure how many people knew him or got stuff from him but he was always a great guy and very helpful with any GTO parts.

He certainly was a character and will be missed by many!

5 Likes

Very very sorry to read this, sad news. RIP Buddy.

1 Like

This is very sad indeed. I didn’t know him personally but bought some stuff from him a couple of years ago. He was very helpful and will surely be missed.

Very sad news :unamused: only a few weeks back I purchased a set of cylinder heads off him for my 3000GT may he rest in peace :pray:.

It’s really sad new he was a great guy and he helped me out loads over the years rest in peace buddy.

Just spoke to office and ordered flex plate. They didn’t say anything (workshop Boss and his wife).

He was brilliant. Took my TT up there with 3 auto gearboxes as swap for transfer box and prop and rear axle work. From Weston to Leeds at 55mph in case it blew apart. Went back up two weeks later by train and taxi across to workshop and he had not arrived. About 20 mins later he turned up driving my car which looked a bit different.
He fitted a set of 19" alloys with spacers for free ( Made 2 gearboxes from the three?) and just said I thought they would look nice on that car so no extra.

Kept my Red one going and not had any probs with the work he did either.

RIP Graham Roberts

2 Likes

Very sad news indeed. Served me well on all my 4 cars that I needed parts for. Always helpful. Even sadder is he took his own life, thoughts are with his family, must be devastated. RIP.

Very sad news. I didn’t know him in person either, but I bought him some used parts a while ago, through eBay, if I remember correctly.

Rest in peace, my condolences to family and friends.

Very sad indeed, one of the few sources for parts !

RIP Graham. Bought a few bits over the years from him. Always very helpful. He will be sadly missed.

Sad day indeed, like lots of others I bought a good few parts from him over the years. Was fair on prices and I can say none of the parts I bought were rubbish. R.I.P my friend.

Such sad news to hear about Graham. I bought many parts from him. He was very helpful to. R I P mate

Very sad news RIP Graham, he’s probably responsible for keeping many of these cars on the road over the years, had a few bits of him myself, wasn’t always correct but it was always quickly resolved!