Front Windscreen needed!

Anyone know where to find them? Do autoglass etc keep them in stock? or am i going struggle…

have been looking for one for over 3 years and I still have not managed to find any that have them in stock or are willing to ship to where I am, so if you find any and they have a few in stock, then please notify us back here :slight_smile:

Ive heard safelite autoglass still has them but idk if they are located in your country.

I had access to about 5 brand new ones around 18 months - 2 years ago, only bought 1 for myself as didnt have the money at the time to keep them back and sell them on

i got one replaced from autoglass years ago on my red car through the insurance . was stripping a gto the other day at a local scrapyard ant they forked it right through the windscreen and rear hatch glass , guy crindged when i said he would of got them sold .forklift driver just shrugged haha

Dont know if you still need one but there are a few GTOs / 3000gts breaking on ebay. Every now and then a seller pops up selling just the glass also if you save a notification.

I have confirmed with Autoglass that they are more than able to obtain and fit screens for our cars. I have also been in touch with Pilkingtons directly and they have confirmed that through their classics range they offer the full variety of screens for our cars in the tints and sunstrip combinations - ranging from £400 - £650. Therefore, I suggest the easiest and cheapest way of getting a screen replaced is going through Autoglass/your insurers and telling them that Pilkingtons have the screens;

Eurocode Description Classics Code Price
5644ABLBL BLUE WITH A BLUE SHADEBAND HT1144 BLBL 402.99
5644ABZBZ BRONZE WITH A BRONZE SHADEBAND HT1144 BZBZ 402.99
5644ACL CLEAR HT1144 CL 397.93
5644AGNBL GREEN WITH A BLUE SHADEBAND HT1144 GNBL 514.72
5644AGNGN GREEN WITH A GREEN SHADEBAND HT1144 GNGN 376.43
5644AGY GREY HT1144 GYGY 646.84
5644AGYGY GREY WITH A GREY SHADEBAND HT1144 GYGY 487.92
5644ALG LIGHT GREY HT1144 LG 399.23

4 Likes

That is highly interesting