Front brakes caliper repair kit

Hello folks… I need to refurbish my front brakes, but I would like to ask if somebody here has a spare repair lying around or could guide me to where I can purchase them :slight_smile:

Got everything off ebay when refurb mine.

E.g. OEM seal kit:

Or you’ll find tons of non-oem stuff in there. Just type in search ‘mitsubishi gto caliper’

1 Like

got mine from big red on ebay for MITSUBISHI GTO 1989-2000 FRONT L & R Brake Caliper Seal Repair Kit (4043) | eBay

I seriously dont know what the heck is up with ebay sellers… not a single one from UK will ship to my address which is a part of a danish address … I have tried contacting ebay about it several times, and there is zero NADA help to get from them… It is seriously annoying :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Ah well, I got them from rockauto, but strange that it is easier to get parts for our cars from the states instead of here in europe, but hey… As long as it works, then I am fine with it

I think I sent you something a few years ago. If needed send me your address and we can sort ebay out between us on paypal and sort overall cost delivered to you by me.

1 Like

Try biggred… … …