Front Activ Aero Apromps new Edition

Hi Jean Pierre:

I’m actually a shipping Broker so as long as I have the weight and Dimensions of the package and pick up location, I will send a waybill and arrange pick up.

How much for the Active Aero Tray for my 1994 VR4 and does it come with all the assembly parts?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Keith Andersen
Canada

Hi Jean Pierre…please let me know the price and I will send you a Purchase Order.

Keith

Hi Jean Pierre:

Please reply and let me know the cost of your Active Aero Tray and how I can make payment.

Keith Andersen
Canada

Hi Jean Pierre:

I am not sure why you are not responding but if it is because of the freight cost and you want me to pay it to you that is fine as I really want to buy one from you.

Please let me know.

My shipping address is:

6095 Airport Way
Kelowna, BC
V1V 1S1
Canada

You can Text me at 250-215-7069

Keith Andersen
Canada

Have you tried private messaging him for a reply ?

How do you do that?

…and thanks for any help.

Keith

1 Like

Just click or tap on the persons name or avatar (picture) and a message screen will open with the name of the person you are messaging.

Thanks…I got a hold of him and just waiting to hear back.

Keith

Do you have anymore available?

Yes, I still have 3 pieces

I want to oreder one. I live in san Francisco bay area, is there anyone els relatively close to me ready to oreder one and wants to split the shipping?

!!! NOTE !!!
The original part number is MB 888705. This skirt fits on all EU GT’s, i.e. Gen1 and Gen2. Fits also on US ( JAPAN) GT’s, but you need additional corners.
You can see the difference in the pictures below.

There are 2 versions for the corners.
One for Gen1 and one for Gen2.

1 Like