EGR Delete and Vacuum Line connections

I have a cracked EGR Tube and can’t find one anywhere. Could you make a video showing how to do the complete EGR Delete including what to do with the vacuum lines?
-Thanks.

Sorry mate but this forum is about restoration and not modification.
Why not ask if anyone has the part you need? Include a picture of the part and let us know which country you are in. I am sure that someone can help you.

1 Like

I agree, Joe. I would like to keep it all original. I just haven’t been able to find the part I need anywhere.

The part I am looking for is an EGR Tube or EGR Pipe (I’m not sure of the correct terminology) for a 91 Dodge Stealth RT/TT in the USA.

It’s a discontinued part that apparently breaks easily.

If anyone could point me towards one it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

EGR Pipe

Maybe this link helps, EGR Delete / Block-off Plates:

I had thought about doing the delete until I can find a usable EGR tube, but I’m not sure what to do with the vacuum lines. There is a lot of conflicting information everywhere that I have looked for how to do it.

Brad, have you visited the 3Si forum? They have a set of posts about what you are wanting to do:

https://www.3si.org/threads/egr-delete-how-do-i-do-it-exactly.492693/

I read every thread I could find on the subject over there but it just confused me more. Unless I’m not reading it correctly, everyone seems to have different ideas on how it should be done. That site is not very active anymore and the threads are outdated with links and photos missing.

I was hoping that maybe with this forum being more active, someone might have a clearer explanation of what works the best. But thank you anyway.

Brad, yes those posts are 13 years old, but the last two, #'s 15 & 16 have a diagram of the vacuum lines and explain which ports to cap and where to run new lines. Try to start a new thread and see if you get any answers.

1 Like

I’ll try that, thanks. Hopefully I can just find a new EGR tube before I have to start deleting things.