Ecs suspension from 3000gt

hi
i have a full ecs suspension set up from my 96 3000gt…have the mount plugs and a ecu…
suspension has surface rust but could be repainted no problem…no leaks on them …one of the rubber sleves on the back is ripped but still there …was working with no issues when taken off …i have upgraded to coil overs so wont need them…so im not sure how much really …open to offers …cheers rik

How many miles are on them?

120000 on the speedo…so must be that

60k more than mine and i already have 2 stucked one in hard and other one medium.

I only replaced as I want tein coilovers with the electric mounts on them run by GPS…worked fine and changed from tour to sport with a noticeable change .

How much it cost you a setup like that. The only thing is that i want to leave it in original condition.

It’s about £1600 …for every thing …bought from evil empire …I still have to set up the motors for tops of suspension …I think its a good upgrade …especially as you can’t buy the original suspension anymore .

hi, how much for the ecs dampers.
thanks

They ain’t cheap ! I’d love to see a review of how they are in the car. Fitting , comfort and ride height , hope they are good for you, post a pic !