Delay on videos again

Sorry to report another delay on videos for various reasons. A couple of videos were made and uploaded just for patreons but the rest of you are probably wondering why things are so quiet.
Don’t worry, videos are in production all of the time but many of the present ones are waiting for parts or are so time consuming that they are made over a couple of weeks.
I have got permission from the JAE event organisers to do filming at the event so I am looking to see if there is some way that I can ship a car to the event and do a lot of live demonstrations there.
No doubt, this is a big gamble for me logistically, financially and emotionally but I want to give it a go and see if there is any support.
There will be hecklers and bigots but that’s nothing new. Hopefully, I will be able to get some good films together and take the opportunity to show some of the cars on display and promote any clubs which attend.
It seems that there is only a couple of people from this forum attending so please come and say hi, grab a free drink and bacon sandwich.
I could use a bit of moral support. It is hard enough to stand in front of a camera to do this stuff but even harder to do it in front of a live audience.

4 Likes

Hey Joe, If I was back home, I would make the trip across to support. The live demonstrations are a great idea and I bet you will have more supporters than anything else. Looking forward to the new videos.

1 Like

Where is this event?

Norwich. England.
Do you think you can make it? :laughing:

I’d love to but I’m in the states but otherwise I’d be there to meet you and see a demonstration as well as to learn more. What u do for we owners is a blessing

1 Like

Hi joe. I’m going to try and come to the event a give you some support cheers for everything you’ve done. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Trevor
It will be nice to meet you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Man if I lived in the UK I’d tow your car for free on my tow truck. As for hecklers…bring it on. I think you’ll find that you get mad dog support Joe. Dont worry. The JDM guys are always supportive

1 Like

The world is crazy now with the agendas that affect the little guy we might not have much more time to enjoy our cars. Have fun while we can I suppose.

1 Like

Yeah I often wonder about this. I think people just have to keep on keeping on in the hope that the idiocy will maybe fade into history.

1 Like

I agree but I’m convinced now it will never be back as it once was. We were blessed to have lived in a time when life didn’t have all the world issues. As for me I plan on enjoying my car while I can and never give up hope a miracle will happen. 3k owners are a group who share the same passion and want the car to continue. I’ll hopefully have my VR4 one day but for now I’m happy with my base.

2 Likes