Correct paint for mustache and rear bumper trim?

Can anyone confirm the correct color paint and finish type that was originally used for 1st Gen bumper trim (the “mustache” on the front and the license plate trim on the back).

For reference, here’s some pictures of a pristine low-miles, all-original 1993 VR4 I found online. The photos seem to generally be a bit “dark” in lighting/exposure, so I think the trim colors artificially appear more black than gray in these pictures. It looks like a dark satin gray to me.

I also found an old forum thread where someone had the rear hatch trim paint color matched, and discovered it was General Motors color, Medium Spiral Gray, paint code WA812K. I wonder if it is the same color for the bumper trim? Except that the rear hatch trim seems more matte than satin.

The matte vs satin could come down to material differences (metal vs plastic) or it could be down to a cleatcoat difference.

I just found a post in that old thread where someone ordered the WA812K paint, and it was not the right color. It had a ton of metal flake: https://www.3si.org/threads/repainting-the-rear-hatch-gray-trim-the-right-way.424795/page-2#post-9346657

So now I’m back to square one hoping that someone has a confirmed color match.

I am not sure that it is a paint finnish rather than a plastic coating. If you run your finger nail across it, you will feel that it is soft and leaves an impression rather than a scratch. There also seems to be 2 different colours used. One is a satin black and the other has a slight grey. I use a satin vinyl for the mustache. I custom mix the paint and add plenty of plasticiser for the rear. Both options maintain the plastic feel and maintain the original appearance.

I have used a black trim product - "Forever Black Bumper & Trim Kit ". you can get it on amazon. i used it on the front and back. even though the back has a grayish, i used black. I generally follow oem and stock looks but i like the black on the rear area.

Do you have a color for the vinyl that you use or is it just satin black?

Just black satin off the shelf.