Competition update

Hi Everyone
I just wanted to do a quick update on the competition. Firstly, a big thank you to all that have entered. Many of the entries have been really interesting and I think that all of them will be covered in videos at some point or another, even if they don’t win the competition. Right now there is about 5 that really stand out so judging is going to be hard.
Right now, it looks like this lock down is going to go on longer than I expected and as the competition was supposed to be judged at the end of lock down, there is no sign of when that will be.
For this reason, I have decided to have multiple winners. Right now, I can only travel within the UK so over the next week or two, I will be choosing a winner in the UK and I will try to get that video done as soon as possible.
This will allow people from the rest of the world to continue to add to the entries for a later date. If you are in the UK and have entered the competition, I will be contacting you soon to let you know the outcome of your entry.
That’s all for now and I thank you once again for your entry and support.
Joe

3 Likes