Bearing cap stay A and B for turbo up to 1992

I recently opened the engine of my 1st Gen 1992 turbo, and realize there are none of the four bearing cap stays at the engine. Probably loosen in previous maitenance, obviously performed by a not organized professional. I’m having quite a headache finding it. It might worth trying here too. In case of any one have as a spare, or if it could be on someones car where the engine is not assembled, if not for sale, maybe some friend could help me with a few pictures with a scale, so I could draw those and submit here for those who might need in the future.
At least, if it’s possible to measure the gap between those pieces and the bearing cap itself. I believe it would be made by the same iron cast as the block.

Hi
if you still need some i have them from a 92 GTO TT. I had the engine built as a ‘thing’ in my garage but i took it apart last night as i need the space. I have the two bolts for each one as well.

Hi mate! Thanks for the input, I would like to have the four “stays”, due to the freight, bringing heavy / large parts would be far expensive.

In the post this morning. I will post the receipt later when i get it from the wife.