Another place I visited while in japan

Another set of pics from Japan I should have posted in my last post I had the great pleasure of meeting Morisita-san of Pit Road M, he was so welcoming introducing me to his staff, wife and dog! And gave me a full tour of his workshop, even found battery boosters to start some cars incl his GTO that started it all it was an animal, made me so welcome and gave me loads of stickers and merch, but get a camera out and he goes crazy (in a funny way) and I had to do a stupid pose too :joy:

8 Likes

Looks like heaven on earth lol

1 Like

That’s so cool, congrats, looks like a fantastic trip :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wow, looks like he’s brilliant craic, when was this trip?
Enda

2019 it was epic, I hired an R34 GTR and toured round dome nerdy spots like the touge from initial D and the Hakone Skyline s as me ofcourse the shibya crossing

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: That is way too awesome :+1: :+1: :+1: Thank you very much for sharing with us… That is something everybody should do if it possible :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow, never ever considered Japan as a destination/adventure, and that’s a really cool car, another bonus is they drive on the correct side of the road there :grinning:.
Enda

1 Like