And it’s goodbye fro me…

Sad Day.! Just sold the GTO to a guy in Telford, England. Hope he gets onto this Site, I know you will give him a warm welcome as you did me!
I’d like to thank all the folks who helped me through the adventure, good times and bad but enjoyed almost all of it! A special thank you to Joe, never got the chance to meet you personally but good luck with everything you do, you must sleep very well at night knowing all the people you have helped and hope you get back to 100% health soon.

When my hip is better, I have quite a few bits and bobs to get rid of including Electronic Suspension struts, Tein Lowering Springs, Door Glass and a lot more smaller items. I’ll probably put on EBay and I’ll put a Post on here if that’s ok.

So once again thank you for all your help and encouragement, I’ll stay in touch, Martin

8 Likes

Really sorry to see you go Martin. It’s been a pleasure having you as part of our community. I wish you all the best for the future.
Joe

1 Like

Thank you Joe, you keep well!

Hi,

I get a sense of Deja Vu :grinning:

Or shall we just say third time lucky when you come back with another GTO

Chris

Heh heh, that was my fourth one………looking at a Maserati now……for Christ’s sake…. Grow up!