AC button indicator lights at the top of push button

Hello all my name is:
I have a: (3000gt)
It has the following issue: my issue might be a simple fix but I don’t know my a/c button has the green and orange light in the center. Well it it out. The button works fine but I just wanted the light to keep it nice. Is there a way to replace the bulb of fuse

NO HELP WILL BE GIVEN WITHOUT PROVIDING AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE RELATING TO YOUR ISSUE

Also a dumb question but what does pressing the button in do again? The light on mine doesnt work either and neither does the ac so i havent bothered pressing that button in forever. You press the button in when turning the ac on right?

Hello all my name is:Mike
I have a: (3000gt) base
The AC button has an indicator light in it’s center, one green and one yellow. When off there is no light. Mine has quits working although the AC is fine telling me something is either wrong with the bulb or maybe a fuse. I hope this helps
Hello all my name is:Mike
I have a: (3000gt)
It has the following issue: my issue might be a simple fix but I don’t know my a/c button has the green and orange light in the center. Well it it out. The button works fine but I just wanted the light to keep it nice. Is there a way to replace the bulb of fuse

I believe the yellow light is for a light cooling and the green is full, It seems to make sense

Ah that does make sense. My light wont turn on either and I have no clue why.

I found this on 3sx

Should be what you need

Thanks for the information

Do let me know if you replace the bulbs and it fixes the problem. Seems like a cheap easy fix

Thank you for the information

Thanks again I odered today the replacement bulb, now I will need to figure out the details in replacing it

I know i saw a step by step guide on how to do it. Seemed pretty easy to do. Let me know if it works

Hi Ian, I ordered the replacement a few weeks ago but it came back to me with the order canceled with no explanation. Would you might know of any other place ?

I dont sorry. Its possible they were out of stock but never got around to updating the site.

Most likely for sure. My only issue is that they held my order for some time before sending the email stating only “your order is canceled”. No explanation but I understand being out of stock.