92 Stealth slow start

My name is John and I have a 92 Stealth SOHC. Ive been having trouble with startup after sitting overnight. Plugs, cap, wires and rotor have been replaced. Rebuilt ECU and TCU have also been installed in December. Fuel pump replaced last year as well as ISC. I’m thinking the injectors are bleeding down. I cleaned them and put new O-rings on them recently. When starting if not warmed up, it will try to start then die. After several attempts it fires up. Anyone else have this problem in the past? Sorry if this topic has been discussed before. I do have a new TPS, but have not installed. TIA

Likely the fuel pressure regulator or oring on the fuel pump itself.

Thanks for your response Stealthee. The fuel pump, fuel pump to tank gasket and rubber fuel line were replaced in December, but I’ll have a look. Since the fuel pressure regulator has never been replaced I’ll swap that as well. Not sure if the fuel filter could be the culprit as its never been replaced. Could it also be the ECU temperature sensor on the thermostat housing?

Before anything else, change the fuel filter, had the same issue and since I changed the filter , it’s all running fine.

Thanks, ordered one a couple of days ago. Sad to say the Stealth broke down when my daughter was bringing it back to me. The alternator finally crapped out after 31 years. I had to have it towed home. The tow truck driver ended up buying it from me as-is. Sorry to see it go, but I’ve enjoyed it for 31 years.

Sad story. Hope it stays on the road

I hope it does too, pretty sure he was going to flip it.